Welcome to Blue's Blog!


Welcome to Blue & Egg's Travel Blog!

Want to know where Blue & Egg will visit next? Well, that's up to you!

Print out the the BLUE AND EGG PAPER DOLLS from the link below on the right. Take a picture of you and Blue or Egg visiting a new or favorite place, anywhere in the world. Then email your photo with your name, age, and location to lindsaymward@gmail.com. Check back to see when your photo has posted!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blue Visits McDowell Elementary School in Hudson, Ohio

Today I visited the third graders at McDowell Elementary School in Hudson, Ohio, and let me just tell you I could not get over how talented these kids are!  I was so impressed by all the creativity hanging up and down the halls of the school.  Needless to say, the McDowell third graders are an awesome group of kids!  Check out the amazing artwork they made to celebrate my visit and When Blue Met Egg:

New York City skyline


Student murals














Decorated classroom doors






Thank you to all the McDowell Elementary
parents, teachers, and students
for such a wonderful visit.
I had so much fun meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment