Welcome to Blue's Blog!


Welcome to Blue & Egg's Travel Blog!

Want to know where Blue & Egg will visit next? Well, that's up to you!

Print out the the BLUE AND EGG PAPER DOLLS from the link below on the right. Take a picture of you and Blue or Egg visiting a new or favorite place, anywhere in the world. Then email your photo with your name, age, and location to lindsaymward@gmail.com. Check back to see when your photo has posted!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blue Spotted in Cleveland, Ohio

This morning Blue joined me for some tasty donuts at Peace, Love, & Little Donuts. Yum!


Flavors show above (from left to right): Samoa (as in the girl scout cookie!!), Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Shortcake, Maple Bacon, Coconut, & Vanilla Sprinkles.  Blue liked the Strawberry Shortcake the best.  I'm more of a Maple Bacon girl myself.


It wasn't long before they were all gone :) 


Then Blue came with me to West Side Market in Historic Ohio City, Cleveland.  
This market is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year.  It has lots of tasty treats. You'll notice Blue and I are attracted to the same type of signage.



Noodlecat is my new favorite vendor, they make these pork steam buns that are heavenly.  
I thought Blue should try one.  She was a big fan.


After we grabbed some food we went up to the catwalk where we could see the whole market while we ate.  It was a lovely lunch date if I do say so myself.


Blue liked that she was bigger than the steer head from this perspective.

It was a fabulous morning adventure!

To check out Peace, Love, & Little Donuts or the West Side Market:

Peace, Love, & Little Donuts
3786 Rocky River Drive (Kamms Plaza)
Cleveland, Ohio

West Side Market
West 25th Street
Ohio City, Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment